Choose Its Very First Design as the Inspiration for Its Latest Offering
The Louis Erard 1931 Exhibition Watch puts a contemporary spin on an inspired open-heart design that goes back to the company’s roots. Powered by a precision 17 jewel ETA Peseux 7001 movement, this spectacular hand-wound timepiece provides a full view of its intricate movement on both sides of the dial.
The innovative open-heart display on the watch dial features a unique transparent continuous small second hand at 6 o’clock. This sub-dial appears opaque, with white lettering on a black background, except for the area that overlaps the exposed balance wheel and escapement mechanism. Here, the subdial appears transparent, revealing the inner workings of the movement below. This intricate and innovative display is characteristic of the quality and craftsmanship that Louis Erard is famous for.
The 42 mm 1931 Exhibition Watch features a partially skeletonized black dial with raised luminous indices. The stylish dial is protected by an anti-reflective sapphire crystal and the durable stainless steel case is water resistant to 165 feet. A comfortable black caoutchouc strap completes the design.
Louis Erard Mens 30208AA02.BDE10 – 1931 Exhibition Watch
List Price: $2,400
- Mechanical hand-wound ETA Peseux 7001 movement
- Stainless steel case, diameter 42 mm, thickness 10.5 mm
- Partially skeletonized black dial, partially transparent subdial, window reveals the balance and escapement of the watch movement, luminous hands and hour markers
- Stationary stainless steel bezel
- Caseback window reveals additional aspects of the watch movement
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Black rubber strap, width 21 mm, push button deployment clasp buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
Ever since the company began producing its first designs in 1931, Louis Erard has remained committed to a policy of manufacturing 100-percent mechanical, classically styled timepieces. Even today, quality is much more important than quantity to this small Swiss company. If you would like to exhibit your good taste in fine mechanical timepieces without breaking the bank in the process, the Louis Erard 1931 Exhibition is the watch for you. To put one of these beauties on your own wrist, contact an authorized Louis Erard dealer today.